Ignore the bullies, we love you! Cher Lloyd is greeted by crowds of loyal fans as she visits Glasgow

She's spoken out this week about the traumatic cyber bullying she faces daily.


But today Cher Lloyd was overwhelmed with support by loyal fans in Glasgow, Scotland.


The 18-year-old singer was greeted by a crowd of fans as she left a local radio station while promoting her latest single Want U Back.

True fans: Cher Lloyd looked thrilled as she was greeted by a crowd of fans today as she left a radio station in Glasgow

The thrilled teen happily signed autographs and posed for pictures with fans, including six-year-old Katie Mann.

Cher looked stylish in a brown leather and shearling jacket, light blue skinny jeans and leopard-print ankle boots.

The Swagger Jagger singer spoke out this week on the cruel taunts she receives over Twitter and Facebook.

Happy snap: Cher posed for a picture with six-year-old Katie Mann

In a Panorama documentary, Cher revealed that she frequently cries herself to sleep because of the relentless bullying.

She said: 'I must get at least ten tweets a day saying I'm a dirty pikey. I think they know it's going to get to me, or because they know they can.

'There have been many times when I've cried myself to sleep. I'm very scared because I like to think people think I'm strong, because if they don't, then they might not think I can do it... Some days I wish that people would leave me alone for a bit and for there to be a hole to suck me in.'

Brave face: Miss Lloyd is promoting her new single Want U Back but has been opening up about the cruel taunts she receives on social networking sites

Cher added: 'I never thought I could talk to anybody about it because I didn't feel I needed to as I was strong enough to get through it alone, but that's the worst thing you can do.'

Miss Lloyd's new single is released on February 19, but she is also looking forward to travelling to the US again soon, when she has signed a record deal with X Factor USA judge L.A. Reid.

Last month Cher tweeted excitedly: 'Cant wait to see @LA_Reid on my next trip to america... #BeEpic.'

Bullying: Cher revealed recently that she gets at least ten tweets a day calling her a 'dirty pikey'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2098974/Cher-Lloyd-greeted-crowds-loyal-fans-visits-Glasgow.html#ixzz1lxyx6GO0

Comments :

0 comments to “Ignore the bullies, we love you! Cher Lloyd is greeted by crowds of loyal fans as she visits Glasgow”

Post a Comment