Making a bid for Sexiest Female? Corrie star Catherine Tyldesley shows her curves in plunging maxi dress

Celebrity Blogs

Proactol LTD
Celebrity Blog

She's won over quite a few male fans since landing the role of Eva Price last year.

And it looks like Coronation Street actress Catherine Tyldesley could land even more admirers in this outfit as she was spotted in Manchester today.

The blonde actress, 28, showed off her curvy figure in a plunging maxi dress as she popped outside the Corrie studios on her lunch break.

Summer days: Coronation Street actress Catherine Tyldesley was enjoying the summer weather in a floral maxi dress outside the studios in Manchester today

The plunging neckline of the black and orange ensemble gave onlookers a good look at her décolletage as she chatted on her mobile phone.

No doubt the photos will give her voting a boost for the Sexiest Female category at the upcoming British Soap Awards.

Tyldesley is up against co-stars Kym Marsh and Michelle Keegan, as well as a host of other soap babes, including Hollyoaks' Jorgie Porter and Jennifer Metcalfe and Emmerdale's Natalie Anderson for the coveted gong.

Plunging: The actress flaunted her generous cleavage in the low-cut dress

Colourful: The actress looked like she was embracing the warm Spring weather in the summery dress
The actress has made quite the impression as pampered Eva since joining the cobbles last June.

She's struggled to come to terms with her mother Stella's (Michelle Collins) relationship with her secret daughter Leanne Barlow (Jane Danson), and has struck up a romance with Nick Tilsley (Ben Price).

And although Tyldesley is comfortable with her figure now, she revealed she was 4st heavier before joining Corrie.

In an interview last year, she revealed she lost over 4st, going from a 22 to a 10-12.

Up for Sexiest Female: The actress will battle is out with her co-stars Kym Marsh and Michelle Keegan for the trophy at the British Soap Awards

She told Now magazine: 'Obviously I'm very proud of my weight loss, but I've still got body issues, like my stretchmarks and my stomach.

'Compared to what I was when I was a teen, I've got nothing to complain about. I can walk and talk, I've got all my limbs, I'm healthy... so at the end of the day, what's a stretchmark?'

But after seeking help from a nutritionist, Tyldesley is now following a healthy diet.

She said: 'I don't ever want to be skinny. I like curves.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2121594/Corrie-star-Catherine-Tyldesley-shows-curves-plunging-maxi-dress.html#ixzz1qV7XqUel

Comments :

0 comments to “Making a bid for Sexiest Female? Corrie star Catherine Tyldesley shows her curves in plunging maxi dress”

Post a Comment