'I'm seriously firing my manager': Lindsay Lohan pokes fun at her bad reputation in Glee guest appearance

Celebrity Blogs

Advanced Health LTD
Celebrity Blog
Her hosting stint on Saturday Night Live earlier this year wasn’t quite the comeback she was hoping for.

But Lindsay Lohan’s appearance on Glee tonight may prove more of a hit as the star raised some laughs while poking fun at her infamous reputation.

The 25-year-old could be seen sitting on the judging panel of the National Show Choir Competitions alongside blogger Perez Hilton and Entourage star Rex Lee.

Guest appearance: Lindsay Lohan had a role in a special episode of Glee which saw the New Directions head to Nationals
She was introduced on the show as 'America's sweetheart', a joke at her own expense which the star happily played up to.
When it came to the moment the judges had to decide who would take home the trophy, it was Lindsay’s time to shine.
The actress was seen with her eyes glued to a tablet before turning to Perez and saying: ‘Oh my god, seriously? Did you just blog about me during that last appearance?’


Butt of her own jokes: Lindsay played herself and poked fun at her notoriously bad reputation

Diva: The star was seen getting irritated at Perez Hilton who also sat on the Nationals judging panel, as did Rex Lee

Fuming: The appearance saw Lindsay become angry that Perez blogged about her
Rex demanded Perez treat her better, describing her as a’ twelve-time Teen Choice Award nominee’, to which Lindsay responded: ‘That’s right. I was robbed for Freaky Friday.’
When it came time to decide which show choir should win, Lindsay said she ‘liked’ the McKinley High New Directions, but that ‘they weren’t the best singers and dancers’.
She then referenced her own efforts to reignite her career when she asked: ‘Is there anything better than somebody making a comeback?’

Tantrum: Lindsay threw a strop when she was told the event was not being televised

Laughing at herself: Lindsay was introduced on the show as 'America's Sweetheart', and the star happily played up to the joke

Leggy Lohan: Lindsay looked glamorous for her stint on the show in a patterned dress and red patent pumps
Lindsay’s most amusing lines came as she threw a diva stop, saying ‘What, his thing isn’t even televised? I'm in full image re-branding mode here, people.
‘I show up here and there isn’t even a red button I can push and a chair that can spin me around where I can then point at a kid onstage and say, “I want to work with you”? I’m seriously firing my manager.’
Lindsay looked stunning for her appearance in a patterned dress and scarlet patent pumps, with her long red locks styled into curls.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2145094/Lindsay-Lohan-Glee-cameo-Actress-pokes-fun-bad-reputation.html#ixzz1v7Ac4PKn

Comments :

0 comments to “'I'm seriously firing my manager': Lindsay Lohan pokes fun at her bad reputation in Glee guest appearance”

Post a Comment