Kirsty Gallacher reveals she'd pose nude but only on one condition

Yes, I’d pose nude, but only on one condition! Sky Sports presenter Kirsty Gallacher reveals she’s not as prim as you think

Kirsty Gallacher isn’t having a great day. She’s all flustered, having damaged a door on her Audi 4x4 colliding with a bollard in the Sky TV car park. ‘I just didn’t see it,’ she says. ‘I got a bit teary when I banged it. I’m not a reckless person. I’ve been up since 3.30am so I blame it on that. I’m an emotional girl. Sensitive.’

She’s still a little discombobulated when we meet but quickly regains her composure. That’s what she’s done for a living for the past 13 years or so: present a calm, bright-eyed image to the world. She started out as a sports news presenter and veered off into light entertainment via Gladiators on Sky1, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway on ITV1 and the National Lottery show.


Kirsty started out as a sports news presenter and veered off into light entertainment via Gladiators on Sky1, Ant & Dec”s Saturday Night Takeaway on ITV1 and the National Lottery show


Kirsty with husband Paul and son Jude last year

Comments :

0 comments to “Kirsty Gallacher reveals she'd pose nude but only on one condition”

Post a Comment