I'm A Celebrity 2011's Lorraine Chase: Child abuse, the lover who shattered her heart and why she can't bear to be parted from her

Child abuse, the lover who shattered her heart and why I'm A Celebrity's Lorraine can't bear to be parted from her teddy

“I lost a stone in the time I was in there, and everyone was getting concerned about it,” said Lorraine Chase of her time in I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!

“There is a psychological battle that goes on in the jungle, with you being pitched against the powers-that-be,” said Lorraine (pictured with Willie Carson)

Lorraine has dropped from an already slender 8st to 7 – the same weight she was when she was modelling in her 20s

When Lorraine started modelling, it was more out of necessity than any great career ambition

“I'm a 60-year-old who looks 60, and I”m quite happy with that… I found it fantastic to not be able to wear make-up in the jungle,” said Lorraine

Comments :

0 comments to “I'm A Celebrity 2011's Lorraine Chase: Child abuse, the lover who shattered her heart and why she can't bear to be parted from her”

Post a Comment