'I need to get my bum brown': Danielle Lloyd shows off her white bits... as she reveals she's back on anti-depressants

Celebrity Blogs

Advanced Health LTD
Celebrity Blog

Any bride-to-be knows the importance of getting rid of her tan lines ahead of the big day.

But we don't think Danielle Lloyd will need to worry too much about her white bits on show when she ties the knot.

The glamour model, who is set to wed footballer Jamie O'Hara next month, showed off her white bum in a candid Twitter photo on holiday in Portugal.

Grin and bare it: Danielle Lloyd shows off her white bum as she sunbathes on holiday in Portugal

The WAG, 28, has escaped to Portugal for a pre-wedding break with O'Hara and their two children Archie, 21 months, and Harry, nine months.

And it appears the Celebrity Big Brother star is keen to get rid of the white tanlines she acquired on holiday in the Canaries last month.

She wrote on Twitter: 'Loving this Portugal sunshine, need to get my bum brown LOL, speak to u all when am back Xxx.'

She also uploaded a photo of her fiancé Jamie and their youngest Harry.

Family fun: Lloyd's footballer fiancé Jamie O'Hara with son Harry, nine months

Her family holiday comes as she admits she is back on anti-depressants after initially coming off them earlier this year.

She told this week's OK! magazine: 'I feel OK now I'm back on anti-depressants.

'I'm on a different kind than I was because I suffered a rare side effect that made me produce loads of breast milk, even though I stopped breast-feeding six months before.

'The side effect of this new drug is that you put on weight so I could walk down the aisle like a roly poly.'

Bizarrely, Lloyd had started producing milk again when her breasts started swelling following her surgery in January to have her formerly DD-cup implants replaced with an E cup.


Girls' day out: Lloyd dressed up for Ladies' Day at Aintree last Friday

As doctors removed the new implants, they discovered a blood clot and she had to have a transfusion.

Then two weeks later, they started swelling again, leading doctors to discover her breasts were full of milk.

Doctors were initially baffled because Danielle had stop breast-feeding youngest son Harry six months earlier, when he was two months old.

However, it appears it was a rare side effect of the anti-depressants she was on due to her post-natal depression last year.

Lloyd is now back to a AA cup and admits she 'loves them' now, although she recently admitting to padding her bra.

Lloyd explained she decided to go on a different brand of anti-depressants recently after she started feeling stressed in the run-up to their wedding.

She explained: 'When I was off them I started feeling snappy and just down in general so I do need them, especially with the stress of the wedding.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2131026/Danielle-Lloyd-shows-white-bits--reveals-shes-anti-depressants.html#ixzz1sTZf4YjL

Comments :

0 comments to “'I need to get my bum brown': Danielle Lloyd shows off her white bits... as she reveals she's back on anti-depressants”

Post a Comment