'I've only slept with three people': TOWIE's Gemma Collins reveals she's a prude in a brand new interview

Celebrity Blogs

Advanced Health LTD
Celebrity Blog

While fellow TOWIE star Mario Falconi claims to have had over 500 sexual partners, Gemma Collins' magic number is miniscule in comparison.

The 30-year-old claims she's a prude and the only men she has slept with were boyfriends.

Gemma also speaks about her new boyfriend Charlie, shooting down claims that he's homosexual.

Queen bee: Gemma Collins poses for a Heat magazine although she said she felt uncomfortable during the shoot

In an interview with Heat magazine, Gemma speaks all about her private life and her moralistic approach to sex.

She tells the magazine: 'I think I’m a bit of a prude. I was so embarrassed posing with those models. I’ve never had a one-night stand. I would never pee in front of a bloke or pass wind. I’ve only ever slept with three people in my life and they’ve been boyfriends.

'I just think when you sleep with someone it’s very personal – you can’t go back. It’s a relationship then, it’s serious.'

My man! The TOWIE star says her new boyfriend, Charlie, is definitely not gay
The bubbly blonde also speaks about her new boyfriend, who some observers have claimed is actually gay.


Out now: Gemma's interview is featured
in the new Heat magazine
 
She said: 'He’s definitely not gay. I don’t know where all that crap came from. Nor did I worry he was only after me because of TOWIE. He’s a decent person. Otherwise I wouldn’t have pursued it.'

Adding: 'It’s early days. Am I going to marry Charlie? How can I answer that? I’m just happy as I am and love has come along when I least expect it.'

Gemma also revealed that she's going to release her own range of clothing for plus-size women and lamented the negative press she received after putting weight back on following an extreme diet and exercise regime.

She said: 'It’s been amazing. I’ve been working on the line since September. It was either lose weight to get into high-street sizes, and be a bit miserable, or stay as I am and create something for myself and other women like me.

'I try not to get caught up in that. I follow the Buddhist thing that if people write bad things about you, forgive them, because they have to live with themselves saying that. If you want to say I’m fat, ugly and look like a whale, what sort of person are you?'

'Why do I want to become a diet bore? For me, it’s not about getting stick-thin, it’s about feeling happy in myself. I wasn’t happy when I lost weight. Likewise, I’d never want to balloon to the point where it’s unhealthy. I love my body and I’m trying to look after it the best I can.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2130818/Ive-slept-people-TOWIEs-Gemma-Collins-reveals-shes-prude-brand-new-interview.html#ixzz1sHV6aQb5

Comments :

0 comments to “'I've only slept with three people': TOWIE's Gemma Collins reveals she's a prude in a brand new interview”

Post a Comment