Jodie Kidd: I thought I'd slow down after becoming a mum, but now I'm hooked on carriage driving!

Former model and Strictly contestant Jodie Kidd, 33, had her first baby, Indio, with her Argentine polo player boyfriend Andrea Vianini, 40 in September.

They split their time between England and Uruguay. Here, she reveals a few of her favourite things...

Need for speed: Jodie Kidd loves carriage driving and fast cars

Sport runs in the family: Jodie's grandmother was a world champion at driving pairs

Nerve-wracking experience: Just hearing the theme to Strictly Come Dancing makes Jodie nauseous as she remembers what it was like to compete on the show

Comments :

0 comments to “Jodie Kidd: I thought I'd slow down after becoming a mum, but now I'm hooked on carriage driving!”

Post a Comment