Rebecca Hall on her romance with Sam Mendes


For months there was speculation about whether or not she was dating director Sam Mendes and she was even cited as 'the other woman' during the end of his relationship with wife Kate Winslet.
And despite the director himself confirming their relationship over a year ago, actress Rebecca Hall has largely kept quiet about their union.
But now the actress has spoken out, or at least commented on the romance, admitting she understands people are interested in their love life - but still doesn't want to reveal too much.

A brave face: British actress Rebecca Hall, seen here in Calvin Klein Collection, revealed that she suffers from bouts of shyness even during everyday situations

The star, whose father is Richard Hall the founder of the Royal Shakespeare Company, opened up to the latest InStyle magazine.
When she was prompted about her love life she jokingly retorted: 'Yeah, get it over with, go on. I’m only gonna tell you to f*** off.'
And when the interviewer commented that no one used to care about her love life she quipped: 'No one cared about my love life? I did… I care about my love life.
'(Now they do)... It’s what happens when you start going out with a famous person and are a bit famous yourself, I guess. It’s their problem though. Everyone can be interested but I’m still not going to talk about it.'
But 30-year-old Rebecca was happier to reveal her ideals about love in general, admitting she 'ideally' believes in lasting love.

Dressed to impress: Rebecca put on her best sultry pose as she posed in revealing attire during her photoshoot with Instyle magazine

Although she'd certainly be keen to work with her director beau again.
The pair met on the set of her film, Starter For 10, where he was executive producer. He later cast her in two of his plays, a move that was said to have infuriated Miss Winslet.
On working with him again Hall said: 'Of course I’d work with him. He needs to ask me to do something.'
And it seems she'd struggle if her fame reached anywhere near the height of Mendes' former spouse: 'If I got too famous I’d just quit acting, but I think it’s highly unlikely I’m going to get really famous…'
And despite being raised by two such talented creatives (her mother is also an opera singer) actress Rebecca admits that she suffers terribly from shyness.

Haunting: Although the 32-year-old claimed to have gotten over her shyness she confessed that she still suffers from it from time to time

The British starlet has worked alongside some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including Eric Bana, Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck to name a few, but she still gets nervous doing everyday things.
Speaking to InStyle magazine she said: 'I get attacks of shyness when I'm paying for things in shops.
'That's weird. I was painfully shy as a child. Painfully. To the point where my parents would say, 'Have you made any friends yet?''
Although the 30-year-old claimed to have gotten over her shyness she confessed that she still suffers from it from time to time.
She told the magazine: 'But you get over it, don't you? Then it comes back and haunts you at weird times. Rooting for change in my pocket in the newsagent, that's when I get it.'
Although her shyness can be at times crippling, performing her talents is always something what she wanted to do.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2303147/Rebecca-Hall-opens-romance-Sam-Mendes.html

Comments :

0 comments to “Rebecca Hall on her romance with Sam Mendes”

Post a Comment